Organized by one of the Philippines’ most trusted names in stock broking, COL Financial, together with its partners SM Investments Corporation, ATRAM, BPI Investment Management Inc, First Metro Asset Management, Philam Asset Management, PhilEquity, and Sun Life Asset Management, is holding COL’s 2016 Wealth Building Summit for the Filipino Investor at the SMX Convention Center in Taguig this September.
COL’s investor education roadshow will gather stock market and investment experts to discuss successful wealth building for both new and experienced investors.
This is a free event that aims to enlighten interested Filipinos on what to expect when they invest, what the process is, and also to help them realize that investing is not only for the rich and privileged.
As they always say, financial education saves investors significant time, money, and resources, so this event will surely help those who are thinking of investing and for those who want to know the best practices when investing.
Date: September 3, 2016 (Saturday)
Venue: SMX Aura Premier, BGC, Taguig
Time: 9:00AM to 5:30PM
Registration to this free educational event starts at 8AM, and you can also register online here.
The exciting event agenda covers COL’s investment instruments including UITF and online stock trading, as well as investor and a Q&A session at the end of the forum. See below for the complete schedule of this one-day occasion.
AM SESSION: Wealth Building
- Keynote address | Edward Lee, Chairman & Founder, COL Financial
- Investing in the Stock Market | Jed Velarde, COL Wealth Building Specialist
- Investor Protection | Hans Sicat, PSE President & CEO
- How to build your Investment Portfolio through Mutual Funds | Marvin Fausto, COL Fund Expert
- Panel Discussion with the Top Fund Houses of the Philippines
PM SESSION: COL 2016 Mid-Year Market Briefing
- COL Market Outlook | April Lee Tan, COL Head of Research
- COL Technical Outlook | Juan Barredo, COL Chief Technical Analyst
- Panel Discussion with SM Investments Corporation leaders | Tim Daniels (SMIC Investor Relations), Luis Reyes Jr. (SVP IR & Corporate Planning of BDO), Richard Tan (FVP IR & Corporate Planning of BDO), Alexander Pomento (VP Investor Relations of SMPH), Pepee Agsalud (VP Finance of SMPH)
- Exclusive Q&A Session
So glad I get to spread the word to fellow Filipinos. Hope this helps. To those who are attending, enjoy the event!